Your answer to the question:
How do I make Chili? is below.
- How do I make Chili?
- Chili varies from region to region across the United States from the Cincinnati Chili that includes chocolate to the Texas chili with lots of meat and spice to the southwestern Chili which contains the infamous beans.
A merging of these will result in a great chili:
- One 15 oz. can of Pinto Beans
- Two Pounds of Ground Chuck Beef (Browned)
- One small carton of Nestle Quik Chocolate
(Strawberry Quik can be substituted for California Chili)
- Two 15 oz. cans of Ro-Tel Chili Tomatoes
- Fresh Cilantro to taste
- 2 quarts of water
Place all the above ingredients into a large sauce pan bring to boil. Then simmer for 16 hours. It should resemble a scab or brown mush when done. Immediately throw this out and go to a good restaurant for dinner.
- Submitted by: